CH Hail to Genius
Foaled: April 19, 1969
Dam: Patty of Oaks
Sire: Ridgefield's Genius
Breeder: Wildwood Farms
Owner at birth: Doyle Davidson and Jim G. Bray
Tansferred full ownership of Hail to Genius to Jim Bray: January 12, 1970
Click on each image to see a larger picture
1972 Kentucky State Horse Show
Bonnie Byrne, up
World Champion 3 Gaited- 3 Year Old Stake
1973 Tampa Charity Horse Show
Bonnie Byrne, up
3 Gaited Junior
1975 Midwest Charity Horse Show
Jeanne Pettry, up
3 Gaited Amateur Championship
Texas Horse Farm
Hail to Genius was foaled on this farm..
|Click here to read a letter of correspondence with one of the trainers. (.pdf )|
|Show Record for CH Hail to Genius:|
This horse, CH Hail to Genius, represents the lifestyle I had until January 2, 1970, the day I sold my equine practice and veterinary hospital, 121Veterinary Hospital. I transferred ownership of Hail to Genius that same month and that was the beginning of God divesting me of all my holdings. I will not say it was easy, it was hard. But I grew up in church and I knew what Jesus said about the rich man in Luke 12:
15) And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
16) And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17) And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
9) And I wll say to my soul, Soul, thou has much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20) But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
God has brought me to Philippians 3:
.8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ…”
Have a prosperous journey,
Posted May 4, 2011